This online revision tool covers 78 topics based upon the key stage two arithmetic and reasoning papers.
Each topic has an opportunity for question practice. With over 50 videos providing explanation of helpful techniques this revision tool is a comprehesive resource for students who are sitting the key stage 2 exams.
Some of the topics covered:
- Adding Decimal Numbers
- Division by a single digit number
- Finding 50% an amount
- Square numbers
- Finding 10% of an amount
- Multiplying a decimal number by 10
- Multiplying a decimal number by 100
- Long multiplication – 2 digit by 2 digit
- Cube and square numbers
- Multiples and Factors
- Subtracting Decimals
- Finding 5% of an amount
- Dividing by 10, 100 and 1000
- Multiplying a decimal by a whole number
- Multiplying a decimal by a decimal number
- Multiplying fractions
- Place Value
- Adding Fractions
- Mixed number to an improper fraction
- Finding 20% of an amount
- Long multiplication – three digits by two digits
- Long division – by 2 digits
- Finding 85% of an amount
- Multiplying a mixed number by a whole number.
- Finding 95% of an amount
- Subtracting fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Converting fractions to a percentages
- Rounding decimal numbers
- Adding negative numbers
- Converting a percentage to a fraction
- Ordering decimal numbers
- Rounding from 10 to 10,000
- Converting decimals to percentages
- Converting fractions to decimal numbers
- Simplifying fractions
- Roman numerals
- Subtracting negative numbers
- Multiplying negative numbers
- Counting in multiples
- Dividing negative numbers
There are also four, thirty minute arithmetic tests each worth forty marks.
These number topics also form the basis for the foundation GCSE course.
If you are not completely satisfied with the revision tool you purchase from us we will refund your money.
It is only because we are so very confident about the results from our tools that we give this “No Quibble” guarantee!
Therefore, you can order revision tools from us with the peace of mind that our guarantee brings. If you require further information please contact us